Saturday, August 23, 2008

And now the time has come.......

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I loved playing with Flickr - I am glad however that I had the opportunity to explore all of the exercises.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

I love to learn - it keeps you young! There is so much happening with technology that I was starting to feel so left behind. But not now. I might not know all about the discoveries we made but I have a "working knowledge now".

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

Yes, I really thought that I must be missing something. Everyone was talking about Flickr, RSS feeds, Blogs, etc. I thought - I must be so out dated. I really need to find out what I'm missing. Turns out - I'm not missing all that much. I enjoy life - and I really don't want or need to be in front of a computer for as long as it would take to blog - listen - play etc. with all that is out there.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I would have been helped by more user friendly directions on some of the exercises. I wondered around and finally would find my way - or ask. Maybe if the "teacher" could try it with "new eyes" right before the lesson was sent to the students - to be sure it was easy to follow.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

You bet. For all the ups and downs - I had a great time. I think I might keep up the blog -it could be a good way to vent........

TTYL

No comments: