Monday, August 11, 2008

G.ho.st

I choose G.ho.st.

Don't ask me why. But the name just popped out at me.

It is under the "Online Desktop /OS" ranked #2.

At first I didn't like it at all. First, websense blocked "organizational e-mail" then my computer FROZE and would do nothing. So I had to turn it off - wait and re-boot.

Now, I am not usually a patient person so I don't know why I gave it a second shot. Unless maybe it was because I thought the next thing I try might be WORSE.

But when my computer came back up I logged back in and looked around - this time not trying to get into the "email" part of it. The more I looked around the better I liked it. The desktop has Zoho right there for you. There is a spread sheet - web browser. It's great.

If our customers would set up a "virtual computer" account - then they will not need discs to save there documents to......imagine no more cries at closing that all their hard work will just be gone..........

I can see using this.....not having to be sure to get the correct software when buying a new computer......it has what you would need.

Yep - I say this is a keeper!!

No comments: