Thursday, August 7, 2008

Del.icio.us why?

So I took a 2 week break and started fresh today.

It started with the link for the video stating "Sorry the video is no longer available" and the other video taking "forever" to load......so I just dove right in and played around.

I have always wondered about Del.icio.us and now I know - well some!

I looked around and checked out the tags and bookmarks and I just don't see that I will use this very much. I can see showing this to my children and I think it would be a big help to them during their studies. But it's just not for me.

Call me old fashioned but when I find something I just love I just bookmark it or send the link in an email to myself. I can see where if you were "jumping" from computer to computer a Del.icio.us account would be helpful to have "all the bookmarks" available.

So - "Thanks for the memories" but it's not for me.

No comments: